so.
https://local.theonion.com/global-pandemic-that-has-killed-thousands-giving-woman-1842528634
today was supposed to be the follow up to this:
https://pellakensblog.blogspot.com/2020/03/i-tweeted-this-but-it-will-become.html
but I'm not going to do it.
There will be major life-changing things I'm doing, but, given the context of the world situation, all you will get is the name of the theme which is Rebirth.
that is all.
Tuesday, 31 March 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
a chat with chatgpt
Be my AI Jesus ChatGPT As an AI language model, I can provide information and answer questions to the best of my abilities, but I cannot fu...
-
on the plan that would see the following transfers of power all provinces: criminal justice (and shit like marriage) opt out power choosin...
-
You may remember in October my computer died and my friends helped gather enough money to get me a new one. That computer too has now died. ...
-
Hello streamer! You are reading this because I (or someone else) has linked you to this post. This is the third version of similar posts. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment