Happy 2020! Actually its still 2019, go watch the video in the last post.
Anyway; not much happened the past week. I played a lot of rimworld.
I'm going to try to make daily posts more. lets see how well that goes.
today I got some cbd oil which is legal here. tried it, I think its helping me relax.
Monday, 30 December 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
a chat with chatgpt
Be my AI Jesus ChatGPT As an AI language model, I can provide information and answer questions to the best of my abilities, but I cannot fu...
-
You may remember in October my computer died and my friends helped gather enough money to get me a new one. That computer too has now died. ...
-
Hello streamer! You are reading this because I (or someone else) has linked you to this post. This is the third version of similar posts. ...
-
reality VS fiction. accounted for ocean currents and climate. re: I noticed the area around hudsons bay looked "round...
No comments:
Post a Comment